Las Vegas Is On The Move Up
Clark County has positive numbers in major categories. These numbers will impact the housing market in a positive way over time. Reports came out in January, February and March. Below are some of the results.
- There were 870,000 people employed which is up from 839,4000 last year same period. (3.6% increase in employment.)
- The unemployment rate in February 2014 was 8.6% compared to 9.8% last year same period.
- The Gross Casino Revenue has increased 4.3% to $810,730,000 from the prior period.
- Hotel/Motel Occupancy Rate is 85.6% which is up 2.1% from a year ago.
- The Visitor Volume of 3,331,305 is up 3.4% from a year ago.
- The Population has increased 2.2% from 2013 to 2,031,723 people.