Las Vegas Continues To Improve With Affordable Homes.
Here is a list of facts about the Las Vegas Valley Home Market.
- Resale home values have increased 9.6% over the last year.
- The median resale single family home price is $241,000 mixed with condos and townhomes it lowers to $226,000.
- New home values have increased to $340,072 or 3.7% over last year.
- 832 new home sales closed in June which is a 22.4% increase over last year.
- Builders pulled 1,035 new home permits in June. This is the largest amount since 2008.
The Las Vegas Market Has Low Inventory Due To Many Factors.
- The homeowners are staying in their homes for 9 to 10 years versus in the past they moved every 6 to 7 years.
- There are 1 million new homes on the market across the USA. In the past there were 2 million new homes available for buyers.
- The pent up buyer demand continues as the interest rates remain low. Homes sell quickly if priced right.
- More people are moving to Las Vegas. The job market is good. Homes are affordable.
Across The USA Home Market Video Report.