The 4th of July in Las Vegas is spectacular. Read the schedule of events for Fireworks displays, celebrations, Night clubs, children events, and other fun activities. These activities are all over the Las Vegas Valley.
4TH OF JULY FIREWORKS IN LAS VEGAS
The Stratosphere Casino, Hotel & Tower – 9PM by Grucci.
Caesars Palace – Fireworks - 9:15PM
Caesars Palace is located in the center of the strip so you can see the fireworks from the Eiffel Tower at the Paris, the LINQ promenade, and the High Roller Wheel.
Mandalay Bay – Fireworks & The 311 Band - 8PM and 9PM
While the sky lights up the 311 band will play hits and classics. They will also play their entire Blue Album.
Green Valley Ranch Resort Stations Casino – Fireworks - 9PM
Red Rock Resort Casino – Fireworks - 9PM
Boulder City - Fireworks - 9PM
Join the Annual all day “Damboree” celebration right down town. Start with the pancake breakfast followed by the big July 4th Parade. Have fun watching the signature squirt-gun battler.
Henderson – Fireworks- 9PM
Mission Hills Park - 551 East Mission Drive. Celebrations starts at 6PM - 9:15PM.
Music will be played by The Randy Anderson Band and the Henderson Symphony Orchestra.
Comedy will be performed by the Jest Serendipity, a youth comedy group.
Enjoy hot dogs, hamburgers, snow cones, ice cream and more. Food will be served by the local high school clubs and groups. All proceeds benefit the schools.
Lake Las Vegas – Fireworks 9PM on Sunday July 5th from the Lake.
The Lake Las Vegas celebration will feature kid friendly events including a bounce house and ballon artists from 4PM to 7PM.
Music will include live Jazz entertainment by Tommy Thomps from 7PM – 10PM.
Fremont Street Experience – 8PM – 1AM
The Viva Vision Canopy will light up with a virtual fireworks show with American’s favorite songs.
Festivities include music by Madison Rising 9:10PM – 10:40PM (1st Street Stage)
BEST VIEWS OF FIREWORKS ON THE STRIP
For the best view of fireworks in Las Vegas, visit one of the many spots around town that offer views overlooking the Strip and valley.
- Foundation Room at Mandalay Bay
- Ghostbar at the Palms
- Voodoo Rooftop Nightclub at the Rio
- Alize at the Palms
- High Roller Observation Wheel at The LINQ
- Eiffel Tower Restaurant at Paris
4th OF JULY LAS VEGAS NIGHT CLUBS
July 4th Saturday
Daylight Beach Club at Mandalay Bay Hotel & Casino (11AM) - Alesso
- Drai's Rooftop Beach Club at The Cromwell (11AM) - Adventure Club
- Drai's Rooftop Nightclub at The Cromwell (10PM) - Chris Brown
- Foxtail Pool Club at SLS (11AM) - New World Punx & MSTRKRFT (7PM)
- Encore Beach Club at Wynn Las Vegas (11AM) - Zedd
- Hakkasan Nightclub at MGM Grand Hotel & Casino (10PM) - Dada Life
- LiFE Nightclub at SLS Las Vegas (10PM) - Lil Wayne
- LIGHT Nightclub at Mandalay Bay Hotel & Casino (10PM) - Alesso
- Marquee Nightclub & Dayclub at The Cosmopolitan (10PM) - Porter Robinson
- OMNIA at Caesars Palace (10PM) - Calvin Harris
- REHAB at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino (11AM) - Dee Jay Silver
- Surrender at Encore (10PM) - Flosstradamus
- TAO Beach Dayclub at The Venetian Las Vegas (11AM) - Paris Hilton
- TAO Nightclub at The Venetian Las Vegas (10PM) - DJ Khaled
- Tryst Nightclub at Wynn Las Vegas (10PM) - Jermaine Dupri
- WET REPUBLIC Ultra Pool at MGM Grand Hotel & Casino (11AM) - Calvin Harris
- XS Nightclub at Wynn Las Vegas (10PM) - Kaskade
July 5th Sunday
Drai's Rooftop Nightclub (10PM) - DJ Franzen
- Encore Beach Club at Wynn Las Vegas (11PM) - Kaskade
- Foxtail Pool Club at SLS (11AM) - Erick Morillo
- Hakkasan Nightclub at MGM Grand Hotel & Casino (10PM) - The Chainsmokers
- REHAB at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino (11AM) - Ke$ha
- Sundown at Daylight Beach Club at Mandalay Bay Hotel & Casino (5PM) - Nic Fanciulli
- TAO Beach Dayclub at The Venetian Las Vegas (11AM) - Javier Alba
- WET REPUBLIC Ultra Pool at MGM Grand Hotel & Casino (11AM) - Afrojack
- XS Nightclub at Wynn Las Vegas (10PM) - Deadmau5
JULY 4th 2015 PARTIES
Tower Party at the Stratosphere – 6PM
DJ and two free drinks between 6 and 7PM.
Admission for guests is $14.99 and $29.99 for non-hotel guests.
Tower thrill rides are $5 each or $49.99 for unlimited rides.
Level 107 Lounge party at the Stratosphere
Watch the fireworks from Level 107 Lounge on the 107th floor of the Stratosphere Tower.
Admission for guests is $14.99 and $29.99 for non-hotel guests.
Cocktails and food are extra.
DJ sets play between 7 PM – 11PM. You must be 21 to attend this party.
Radius Rooftop Pool & Wet Lounge - Stratosphere
Watch the fireworks and enjoy the VIP Party at the Stratosphere's rooftop pool.
"Pin Up" star and Playboy's 2011 Playmate of the Year Claire Sinclair will host the party.
Listen to the DJ and other live entertainment.
There will be an open bar from 6PM- 7PM.
Admission is $49.99. You must be 21 to attend this party.
8 Pool Party – Stratosphere – Starts at 6PM – 8th Floor
Enjoy the Vegas' favorite Zowie Bowie from 6PM – 9PM.
Drinks and food are extra.
Admission for guests is $9.99 and $19,99 for non-hotel guests.
Cabanas are available for rent.
High Roller – Starting at 7PM
Pary 550 feet in the sky. Par
Special 30 minute pakages -
- Private cabin with Skybar and your own private bartender. Up to 25 people: $2,800
- Private cabin for up to 30 people: $1,500
- Happy Hour with Open Bar: $65 Per Person
- Regular admission: $50-Adults, $40-Children from 13-17, and Free for children under 12.
The LINQ Promenade – From Noon
Face Painting, Balloon Animals and Ice Cream Trike Danial Parks will entertain with a concert including the Nellis Honor Guard. The LED drum line will perform after the fireworks.
Eiffel Tower Experience – Access opens at 8:45PM
$79.50 guests get one drink and access to the Eiffel Tower
Experience the fireworks view of the Caesars Palace fireworks (starts at 9:15PM.)
Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville – 8PM – 10PM
Party hardy on the 3rd floor patio. $125 per person includes a patio view of the Caesars Palace fireworks. Food includes Appetizers and there will be an open bar.
JULY 4TH FUN FOR THE FAMILY AND THE KIDS
CONTAINER PARK 9AM - 1PM
Bring the kids to celebrate at the Downtown Container Park. Enjoy face painting, games, a balloon artist and our ever-so-fun Summer Splash Down Water Slide. Big Ern’s BBQ is doing a BBQ.
DOWNTOWN SUMMERLIN FARMERS MARKET 9AM - 2PM
Downtown Summerlin is curated by Kerry Clasby, also known as The Intuitive Forager. This farmer’s market will be the only one in the Las Vegas area where 90 percent of its produce is organic and free of pesticides.
1980 Festival Plaza Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89135
FRESH 52 9AM - 2PM
FRESH52 FARMER’S & ARTISAN MARKET
The FRESH52’s farmer’s market is a lively, friendly, open air market where neighbors and friends come together to celebrate their community.
Sansone Park Plaza
9480 South Eastern Avenue
Las Vegas, NV 89123
SPRINGS PRESERVE 10AM - 3:30PM
Candy Magnets at the Springs Preserve!
Craft delicious-looking fridge magnets. Create the magnets from candy molds that look good enough to eat. (almost good enough to eat!) using plaster and candy molds.
BASS PRO SHOPS FREE FAMILY SUMMER CAMPS 12PM - 4PM
Variety of books, songs, and participatory activities will be shared for children of all ages and their parents.
8200 Dean Martin Drive,
Las Vegas, NV 89139
BASS PRO SHOP FISH FEEDING FRENZY 5PM - 6PM
FISH FEEDING Frenzy!!!
Fun and Free for the entire family.
Watch the fish tank turn into a feeding frenzy as our expert fishing staff feed our trophy largemouth bass, catfish, bluegill and more.
DISCOVERY CHILDREN'S MUSEUM12PM - 5PM
Take advantage of Museums on Us program on the first full weekend of every month – all for free and all just being a customer.
Each cardholder gets ONE free general admission.
Museum is located at
360 Promenade Place
Las Vegas, NV 89106.
MEET THE MERMAIDS 2:15PM - 9:45PM
Las Vegas Mermaids Escape from the ordinary and catch live mermaids in action in Las Vegas at the Silverton Casino Hotel’s aquarium.
See the giant 117,000 gallon reef aquarium with over 4,000 tropical fish plus stingrays and sharks.
3333 Blue Diamond Road
Las Vegas, Nevada 89139
OUTDOOR PICTURE SHOW ON THE GREEN 7:30PM - 9:45PM
The District at Green Valley Ranch is once again hosting a weekly Outdoor Picture Show on The Green every Saturday night for the entire community to enjoy. The outdoor movies are open to the public.
The District at Green Valley Ranch
2225 Village Walk Drive #171
Henderson, NV 89052
STORYTIME AT LAS VEGAS LIBRARY 4PM - 4:30PM
Preschool (3-5 years) Storytimes Program length: about 30 minutes. Storytime for children ages three to five.
Includes stories, songs, and much more to build literacy skills and help children develop a love for books.
HAPPY 4TH OF JULY IN LAS VEGAS